Modern Retail Center Delivers More Engaging, Customer-centric Experience
(Little Rock, AR) – March 16, 2021 – Comcast announced today its newest XFINITY retail center in Little Rock. The modern, 2000-square-foot facility is located at 416 S. University Ave (#130) in the Park Avenue Shopping Center.
The store features interactive displays, new product offerings and lounge seating where customers can explore all Xfinity products, including high speed internet, the X1 entertainment platform and Xfinity Mobile. In addition, the store offers a full selection of the latest mobile devices, accessories and other retail offerings.
“We are very excited to bring this new and immersive experience to our customers in Little Rock,” said Jason Gumbs, Regional SVP at Comcast. “We are proud to continue our focus on being a leading provider of innovative and high-value solutions for our customers in Little Rock and across the country.”
Xfinity stores are designed strategically by product area —Xfinity Mobile, Xfinity X1, Xfinity Home and Xfinity Internet – so customers can see the company’s products in action.
- Xfinity Mobile is a key part of Xfinity stores – customers can purchase new mobile phones or bring their own Apple devices and choose a data plan based on their individual needs – electing to pay by the gig or choose unlimited service.
- Discover xFi, the Xfinity personalized home Wi-Fi experience, and learn how to view and control network devices through the app, site, or voice remote in the Xfinity Internet Zone.
- X1, the next generation video platform, is featured in a living room environment, so customers can try the voice remote and see how X1 works first-hand.
- The Connected Home Zone section showcases how Xfinity Home combines home security and automation into one experience – customers can learn how they can control an increasing number of IoT devices from their phone, tablet or Xfinity Home touchscreen.
Adhering to COVID-19 safety protocols, this newest retail location, along with all Xfinity stores, implements standard safety protocols and policies, including:
- Required face coverings for all employees and customers
- Practicing social distancing measures, including limiting in-store customers to maintain a six-foot distance
- Installed plexiglass dividers between interaction areas, kiosks, and on workstations
- Professionally cleaned facilities twice daily, prioritizing COVID-19 protocols
The opening of new and more modern Xfinity stores is part of Comcast’s multi-year strategy to transform the customer experience with a focus on providing new and existing customers with a retail space where they can learn about new and existing products; how to optimize Xfinity services; and how to meet all service needs.