Customers Now Have Access to Comcast’s Full Suite of Advanced Services
Comcast today announced it has significantly enhanced its network serving Livingston, Tennessee, bringing Comcast’s advanced broadband services to the area, including Xfinity high-speed and gigabit internet, Xfinity Home, Xfinity Mobile and the X1 entertainment platform. All of Comcast Business’ product and service offerings are also now available to businesses, schools, hospitals and other organizations.
“In this increasingly digital world, we are delighted to bring all of our state-of-the-art products and services to the residents and businesses of Livingston,” said Jason Gumbs, Regional SVP at Comcast. “This effort is part of Comcast’s ongoing commitment to investing in its network and the overall customer experience.”
The upgrade supports the growing consumer demand for super-fast, high-capacity Internet connections that can not only handle the explosion of connected devices that are powering the smart home, but also offer a single platform to manage and protect them all.
In addition to Comcast’s traditional services, residential customers in the Livingston area will also have access to the following Xfinity services:
- Six Xfinity Internet service options, including gigabit internet, offering a variety of speed tiers for all household needs;
- xFi Advanced Security, a feature that automatically protects devices from online threats;
- Xfinity WiFi Hotspots, giving customers access to more than 19 million hotspots across the country to connect while on the go.
- Xfinity Flex, a simplified streaming solution for Xfinity Internet customers who don’t want traditional TV video service, with thousands of free shows and movies;
- The X1 entertainment platform and voice remote;
- Xfinity Stream, offering thousands of Xfinity On Demand movies and shows, and access to the DVR library anytime, anywhere;
- Xfinity Home, a total home security and automation solution;
- Xfinity Mobile, Comcast’s wireless service that combines the nation’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network with the largest Wi-Fi network to support a seamless internet and entertainment experience inside and out of the home.
In Tennessee, Comcast has invested more than $1.6 billion in its infrastructure since 2011. Over the last few years in East Tennessee, Comcast has expanded its multi-gigabit network for the business community, launched Gigabit Pro, a 2-gigabit residential internet service, and deployed a 1-gigabit Internet service for residents and businesses.